1 Phase input (220v)
Here you can find our products with 1 phase 220 volt input and 3 phase output as classified.
Attention!! All speed control models are for 3-phase industrial motors.
- If you have a light engine with 1 phase input motor, we do not have any products for them.
When examining the products, be sure to review the EXPLANATIONS and FEATURES sections.
> You can review the video training sets for commissioning questions about the products.
Single phase input 3 phase output VFD
Dear members, some manufacturers write dual powers on their device labels. For example 11/15kw. This device means 380v-50hz, that is, 11kw in our country. As if our own oriental cunning were not enough, the tag games of the Far East cause confusion. If you examine the English manuals of such devices, you can clearly see this difference.
- 0-4Kw inverters; They are models with 220volt input and 3-phase output for 0.5Hp and below powers. There is no speed controller in the lower power range on our website. You can choose from these models for all other powers such as 0.37kw, 0.25kw, 0.18kw.
- 0.75kW speed controllers; These are our inverter models with monophase (220v) input for 1hp and below powers. Since there is little difference in price with 0-4Kw drivers, you can generally prefer these drivers for 1hp and horsepower motors.
- 1.5kw motor drivers; It can be used for 3 phase motors from 2hp to 0-4Kw with 220volt input. You can follow the size and application differences and prices according to the brands from the relevant categories.
- 2.2Kw motor control; You can use it for 3 phase industrial motors between 3hp and 1hp. The highest power drives with single-phase supply in our store are in this category. We do not have a higher power speed control inverter powered by 220V ac.
+ Drives for industrial solutions are below
- Inverters for Solar (Solar) panels; They are our preferred models mainly for pump and irrigation applications. However, the drivers in this section are for 3-phase motors, not for mains voltage (phase-neutral) output. It mainly consists of MPPT and PV drive models.
- Drivers for crane systems; Our speed control device models, which we offer especially for vertical movement control for industrial type cranes, are included in this section. prices for these drivers are relatively high compared to others. It should not be overlooked when choosing. Not all models are compatible with elevator and crane machines.
- Spindle motor drives; AC motor control systems with high frequency output such as 1200hz, produced for high frequency and high speed motors. Prefer drivers in this category for motors that can rotate extremely high compared to normal motors such as 20-30 thousand rpm.
- Application inverter drives; Inverters for specialists, equipped with high torque and wide professional parameters, developed for use in the winding warp, mixer, dyehouse, textile and paper etc. wood industries. Sensorless Vector-controlled drives are found in this section together with application notes.
- Fan and Pump controllers; Our sectoral solution-oriented driver models that support sequential system pump control and configuration format are included in this section. These are the sections where we exhibit V-F controlled and relatively economical serial speed controllers.
- Ready-to-board drive systems; Turnkey, which you can directly energize and operate, customize to order according to your application/machine system. our panel systems.
> Speed Controllers Home -