intelligent pump control
Welcome to our inline system pump and pressure control page.
Dear visitor, Below you can find pump control panels and smart pump control digital controllers according to their power ranges. At this point, the basic keyword is smart pump control? is the question.
The main topics to be considered in pump control panels are as follows;
- Accurate speed control (Vfd) of pump motor
- Optimizing significant energy savings
- Elimination of mechanical jolts with soft start and stop
- Efficient distribution and stable pressure requirements
- Peer aging or sequential system compatibility
Using drivers in pump control panels;
Pumps are machine models that work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At this point, we encounter 3 important problems;
a- Due to their continuous work, energy expenditures correspond to high figures in terms of operating costs.
b- Mechanical wear and vibrations that come with high working times.
c- Loss of work and comfort that may occur due to possible errors.
So Why should I use a pump driver?
- Drivers give you pressure and level control.
- Provides multi-pump motor control. So you can perform predictable maintenance and backup.
- Eliminates external hardware, reduces installation board cost. (floats, mechanical switches etc.)
- By making a soft pipe filling start, it protects the pipe and pump mechanism and prolongs its life.
- You can control the standard level. Pinpoint control is possible by slowing down the speed before reaching the target in places such as tank filling.
- Provides flow and pressure protection. It protects the pumping system from low and/or high pressure and flow and prevents the pump from running dry.
- Fast and slow ramps. If there is a long distance to the target in possible errors, you can disable the smoothing and go directly to the target speed.
- Energy saving and low harmonics. You can solve the harmonic problems that may occur in the operation in the case of many drivers or pumps working side by side by using an inverter.
- Communication and remote monitoring advantages. You can obtain many data such as pump operations and flow rates and even total production from the internet or your office with pump control drivers.
Of course, besides the advantages that come to mind first, there are other advantages as well.
>> If you have time, you can review the sample features of the pump drivers available in our store for "intelligent pump use".
- If you are going to make a submersible (deep) pump, it would be useful to review this article.